Tuesday, May 04, 2010

wishes

I wish i could sing.

I wish church felt more like my church and not my parents church.

I wish i felt more comfortable talking with new people.

I wish my dress shoes and flip flops were as comfortable as my tennis shoes.

I wish my cars service engine soon light would burn out.

I wish that bunnies didn't feel the need to run across the street at the sight of my headlights.

I wish skunks didn't reside in Michigan.

I wish i always understood what i read.

I wish i kept all of my promises.

I wish that chips where magic weight loss pills.

4 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Kami said...

That would be one amazing chip! It's nice to hear what you are wishing for!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Trail Rated said...

Interesting. Some of the wishes are changeable, and asome arent (Skunks will always be with you).

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger Dana Baker said...

You can wish in one hand...

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Kami said...

I wish trent would post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home